For the FMCG Retail sector,
we don't recommend off-the-shelf LMS
FMCG retail is a highly competitive industry with numerous traditional and modern retail stores serving a wide customer base. It is crucial for stakeholders, such as brand and category managers, local distributors, dealer salesmen, and merchandisers, to work together effectively to improve marketing and distribution strategies. Tenneo LMS offers features designed for the FMCG retail industry to meet these unique training needs.
Training to Unlock Retail SuccessIf you are looking for:
- Training for team leaders responsible for brand building, including soft skills and management training
- Dynamic training solutions for distributor workforces operating in dispersed urban and rural areas
- Training on thousands of products, offers, and competitors
- Sustainable, user-friendly technology for various users
- Fast onboarding and training options for large numbers of dealer salesmen
You've come into the right aisle.
Tenneo’s offerings have been developed with industry experts for all your learning management needs.
Who Shares Rack Space
How Does Tenneo Help?
Tenneo offers a comprehensive set of features designed to keep up with the fast-paced shifts in the retail industry.
- Special training instruments for diverse roles including Brand Managers, Brand Heads, Category Managers, etc.
- Mechanism for self-paced learning based on changing market trends, customer segmentation, product development, etc.
- Training on soft-skills and leadership for corporate pitches and growth opportunities
Under this category, Tenneo LMS has specific features for two major job roles: Dealer Salesmen and Merchandisers.
- Product and process training on order fulfilment, sales, competitor differences, and benchmarks
- Training for merchandisers on industry know-hows
- Channel Training and continuous training mechanisms on industry, brand, and product developments
- Training on promotions, trade incentives, and trade schemes
- Incentivisation through physical gamification to make learning engaging
- On-job assessment by supervisors and report generation
- Intuitive training systems and tools like microlearning, videos, etc.
- Mystery audits for merchandising assessment and/or skill-gap analysis with triggers for further training needs
Linking Learning with Performance
Kirkpatrick model of evaluation
Flipped classroom model
Hassle-free Integration and Implementation
100+ connectors for integration with your tech stack
Continuously upgraded to provide better functionality
Integration with content repositories for better learning
Integration with social platforms for better collaboration
AI-driven Learning Experience
AI-based video assessments
Natural language programming
Machine learning for better suggestions