Banking on the Future:
How can you rev up your learning strategy?
Complexity, regulations, and rapid technology are virtually changing the entire BFSI industry. FinTech, Insurance Companies, NBFCs, and Investment Banks all are advancing at a tremendous pace. In the current business environment, it is imperative for companies to have a well-informed and compliance-ready workforce that is trained in regulatory frameworks. Furthermore, having a Learning Management System (LMS) that understands the unique learning needs of the finance industry is crucial for success.
Tenneo understands major challenges of the BFSI industry and seamlessly integrates with your workflows for smooth operations.
Tenneo – Simply Designed for Complexity
Our LMS is a unique product developed in consultation with top BFSI professionals and maintains LMS compliance. Tenneo has two decades of experience in handling the learning, training, and development needs of some of the biggest organisations in the banking sector, with a cloud-based LMS.
Built-in feature for compliance training and certification management
QR code-based attendance monitoring for large scale training deployment
Performance-based learning as per identified gaps by system
Customised business intelligence reports for internal and external audits
Adaptive and evolutionary product training based on market changes
Process training to manage different products/instruments
Effective onboarding solutions to ensure productivity from day one
Meet Some of Our
Major League Clients
How Does Tenneo Help?
With deep experience with major players in the BFSI industry, Tenneo makes training more engaging and performance-friendly using scientific methods in learning and cognition. Our solutions cover primary aspects for all major sectors like Retail Banking, Insurance, NBFCs, and Investment Banking.
- Effective and quick onboarding solutions for improved productivity
- Just-in-time and just-as-needed compliance training and certification for identified individuals, based on organisational structures and roles
- Customer service and support training for branch staff and extended workforce at Service Centers
- Product training in line with Retail Banking's changing landscape and complicated financial products
- Process training for diverse instruments
- Soft skills, sales training, and sales enablement solutions for operational efficiency of the sales force and relationship managers
- Multilingual training and UI to cater to localisation needs of a widespread workforce
- Remote and hybrid training for channel partners
- Compliance training to meet different regulatory requirements across bodies like FRM, FINRA, RBI, SEBI, etc.
- Soft skills training for portfolio managers, wealth managers, etc., to facilitate relationship building
- Comprehensive skill management features with continuous monitoring and targeted training on changing trends in the financial market
- Learning mechanisms to promote learner communities, group discussions, knowledge sharing, and continuous learning
Linking Learning with Performance
Kirkpatrick model of evaluation
Flipped classroom model
Hassle-free Integration and Implementation
100+ connectors for integration with your tech stack
Continuously upgraded to provide better functionality
Integration with content repositories for better learning
Integration with social platforms for better collaboration
AI-driven Learning Experience
AI-based video assessments
Natural language programming
Machine learning for better suggestions